1. Fixed the problem that the playback name named by the graffiti on the left screen could not be updated when it was turned on for the first time.
2. Fixed the problem that the data added for the first time is not saved when editing the range table in the user fixture library.
3. Fixed the problem that the system crashed by pressing the PATCH button to exit after using the "Patch selected type" in the patching menu and completing the patching.
4. Fixed the problem that the system freezes when using presets for the dimmer channel.
5. Fixed the problem that the playback naming in area B is incorrect in the state of different playback pages.
6. Fixed the display problem on "Fixture Layout" window.
|Note for Android||1.The file downloaded from the homepage should be unzipped before installation.|
|Note for All||1.Make sure the firmware on the console is not earlier than 2.0.8 before using the App.|